Supporting entrepreneurial spirit to create a sustainable economic future for Haida Gwaii.
Our Strategic Priorities
Building the foundations of a vibrant islands community through business and community economic development, capacity building, collaborative leadership and local sustainability.
What We Do
- Assisting entrepreneurs in all the steps of business startup and expansion
- Financing for business and social enterprise development
- Accessing capital for aboriginal businesses
- Provide business advisory and counselling
- Assist in advancing grassroots community development projects
- Delivering business skills workshops
- Assisting community organizations and groups to build capacity to meet islands' needs.
- We deliver the WorkBC Self-employment Benefits Program
Who We Are
We are a non-profit organization serving all of Haida Gwaii run by a volunteer Board of Directors and supported by dedicated staff. We have offices in Masset and Queen Charlotte. We are a member of the National Aboriginal Capital Corporation Association. Our core funding is provided by Western Economic Development Canada.